Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kids don't try this at home....

Ok so I (with the help of my super smart friends who are WAY cooler than me) figured out a medical mystery. Yesterday was a busy day for me (as you can see from my previous post) as were the days (week actually) before that.To keep up I was stupid. Yep, it's not like I haven't admitted that before but I think that yesterday may have been a shining example of that. See, I am on prescription diet pills. They are very effective and they give me tons of energy. Well, yesterday I combined that with a Mountain Dew, followed a little later with a Red Bull and only one meal the whole day. Not only did it give me diarrhea of the mouth (I talk WAY to much when I'm on them with absolutely NO thought filter) but today I actually had a vein in my hand spontaneously rupture. It's nasty looking and it hurts. Did I already mention that I know it was dumb? So please refrain from telling me how bad that is, or how Caffeine is the devil. It scared me, getting on to me now won't help. I like to think I'm not entirely as dumb as a box of rocks so I get it and I won't do it again. However if there is someone out there that reads this obscure blog by this obscure girl and is about to take a Rx diet pill and wash it down with a red bull on an empty stomach I would say... DON'T DO IT!!!!
The good news is that it will heal with ice and rest. (per my super smart friends) so.... lesson number two. If you are going to serve others, don't kill yourself in the process. Just like the flight attendant says you have to put your air mask on first before your kids (yeah right like THAT'S going to happen, lets be honest) maybe before you serve others you should serve yourself breakfast.... Just a thought. But at least they could put on my tomb stone "She blew her heart out trying to help others" hahahaha.... oh come on, you have to think that's a little funny. A little? Ok moving on.....

No comments: