Sunday, June 26, 2011

Crappy Sherbert

Ok so you know how if you're at a fancy dinner and you get that little tiny bowl of sherbert to get you prepped for your meal. I got that once and I was like "ohhh this is tasty!" but then the next course came and I was like "oh that was crap compared to this!!!" I had that experience this past week. When we did the Westboro thing it was great, it was like the sherbert to my otherwise mundane life. Then this week happened. World Changers came and I saw people, men, women, teens on fire for God and serving. Without care for denomination or creed or church membership. There were people that wanted to help and serve just like me. For nothing more than to bring God glory. Unless we all have a heart for service. Unless we pour out ourselves. Unless we make much of Him and less of us. Unless....

No comments: